Tuesday, February 08, 2005

World of Warcraft Blog

Welcome to my World of Warcraft Blog.

I've been spending entirely too much time playing World of Warcraft, so I thought I'd eat up some more time by creating a blog about how I'm wasting this time.

I play online with some friends who live in TN and we use a program called teamspeak to communicate with headsets while we play. It's pretty awesome and adds a nice dimension to the game. Keeps you from stopping to type "Hey, can I have that Wicked Ass Sword of Ninja Wizard Slaying?"

We also tend to have a lot of fun while playing the game, joking around, goofing off, etc. and I'll try to share these adventures with you as this goes along.

One more thing... Are you really bored enough to still be reading this? Man, get a life or somethin'...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home